FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Rock & Pop
- Rock & Roll
- Dance & Urban
- Jazz & Blues
- Big Band
- Easy Listening
- Folk, Roots & World
- Theatre & Arts
- Shows & Events
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Get an alert when new The Surfin Turnips dates are announced
The Surfin' Turnips are a West Country renaissance folk-punk group who aim to spread the Word Of The West to the lost souls in need of apple salvation. Specialising in scrumpy, sea songs and West Country pride songs, they have released three West Country LPs. The Surfin' Turnips consist of Jamer Turnip on guitars, Matt Pants on drums, Titch Wilson on bass and Ian O'Star on accordion. The band hail from Cornwall, Devon and Somerset; but have strong associations with the town of Chipping Sodbury where they met while working, and the areas around Bristol where they currently live.
See more info at myspace.com/surfinturnips
The Surfin Turnips Tour Dates
Track The Surfin Turnips
- You are tracking The Surfin Turnips
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 1,309,165 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
No current UK tour dates for The Surfin Turnips
Alert me when new The Surfin Turnips tour dates are announced...
You are tracking The Surfin Turnips.
We will email you as soon as UK tour dates are announced.
- Be the first to know about new The Surfin Turnips tour dates
- Alerts are free always will be
- We hate spam and will never share your email address with anyone else
- 1,309,165 fans now rely on Ents24 to track their favourite artists and venues
Puttour dates on your web site
- Customisable, flexible tour date widget
- Super quick set-up, get the code here
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you seen The Surfin Turnips? Why not write a review?
Do you represent The Surfin Turnips, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page