FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Get an alert when new Paul Simon dates are announced
As half of the legendary duo, Simon & Garfunkel, he was one of the most influential songwriters of the 60s and 70s. Paul continued to forge a successful solo career in the 80s, and released the ground-breaking album Graceland, which won a Grammy, and helped popularise the world music genre. His prolific solo career continues, with more than ten studio albums to date. In 2000 he was inducted to the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame for a second time to recognise his work as a solo artist, and in 2006, Time Magazine called him one of the '100 people who shape our world'.
See more info at paulsimon.com
Paul Simon Tour Dates
Track Paul Simon
- You are tracking Paul Simon
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 1,263,867 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
No current UK tour dates for Paul Simon
Alert me when new Paul Simon tour dates are announced...
You are tracking Paul Simon.
We will email you as soon as UK tour dates are announced.
- Be the first to know about new Paul Simon tour dates
- Alerts are free always will be
- We hate spam and will never share your email address with anyone else
- 1,263,867 fans now rely on Ents24 to track their favourite artists and venues
Puttour dates on your web site
- Customisable, flexible tour date widget
- Super quick set-up, get the code here
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Read the full review
If you have not yet seen Paul Simon live , I urge you to. I saw him last time he was in Glasgow and his concert was one of the best I have attended. Paul was so overwhelmed by the welcome he received that he came out at… (cont'd) Margaret from Glasgow
Have you seen Paul Simon? Write a review
Fans who like 'Paul Simon' also like:
Do you represent Paul Simon, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page