Get an alert when new We Will Rock You (Touring) dates are announced
The story of a future Earth where globalisation has eliminated all creativity, including musical instruments. But resistance is growing. Writer Ben Elton has fashioned a hilarious futuristic comedy around more than 24 of Queen's biggest hit songs delivered in a show that boasts the scale and spectacle that marked Queen's live performances.
We Will Rock You closed in the West End in 2014 and is currently touring internationally. The musical originally opened in 2002 at the Dominion Theatre in London and was uniformly panned by critics. It nevertheless went on to become one of the longest running musicals in West End history.
See more info at wewillrockyou.co.uk
We Will Rock You (Touring) tour dates listed on Ents24.com since Sep 2008.
We Will Rock You (Touring) Tour Dates
Track We Will Rock You (Touring)
- You are tracking We Will Rock You (Touring)
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
No current UK tour dates for We Will Rock You (Touring)
Alert me when new We Will Rock You (Touring) tour dates are announced...
You are tracking We Will Rock You (Touring).
We will email you as soon as UK tour dates are announced.
- Be the first to know about new We Will Rock You (Touring) tour dates
- Alerts are free always will be
- We hate spam and will never share your email address with anyone else
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 to track their favourite artists and venues
Puttour dates on your web site
- Customisable, flexible tour date widget
- Super quick set-up, get the code here
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Fans who like 'We Will Rock You (Touring)' also like:
Joseph & The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (Touring)
Joseph & The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (Touring): No current tour dates
Do you represent We Will Rock You (Touring), or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page