FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Rock & Pop
- Rock & Roll
- Tribute Bands
- Dance & Urban
- Modern RnB
- Jazz, Blues & Soul
- Big Band
- Classic RnB
- Easy Listening
- Folk, Roots & World
- Theatre & Arts
- Shows & Events
- Edinburgh Fringe
- All Tickets
- My Tracked Artists
- Latest Tickets
- Free Events
- Special Tickets
- Disabled Access Venues
- Festival Offers
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Get an alert when new Mat Collishaw dates are announced
Mat Collishaw (b. 1961) lives and works in London, and is a key figure in the important generation of British artists who emerged from Goldsmith's College in the late 1980s. He participated in Freeze in 1988 and since his first solo exhibition in 1990 he has exhibited widely internationally. His work is in important museum collections including Tate, London and Centre Pompidou, Paris.
See more info at haunchofvenison.com
Mat Collishaw tour dates listed on Ents24.com since Feb 2008.
Mat Collishaw Tour Dates
Track Mat Collishaw
- You are tracking Mat Collishaw
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
No current UK tour dates for Mat Collishaw
Alert me when new Mat Collishaw tour dates are announced...
You are tracking Mat Collishaw.
We will email you as soon as UK tour dates are announced.
- Be the first to know about new Mat Collishaw tour dates
- Alerts are free always will be
- We hate spam and will never share your email address with anyone else
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 to track their favourite artists and venues
Puttour dates on your web site
- Customisable, flexible tour date widget
- Super quick set-up, get the code here
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you seen Mat Collishaw? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Mat Collishaw, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page