FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Rock & Pop
- Rock & Roll
- Dance & Urban
- Jazz & Blues
- Big Band
- Easy Listening
- Folk, Roots & World
- Theatre & Arts
- Shows & Events
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Get an alert when new The Rileys dates are announced
Since winning the XFM Uploaded single of the week with their song 'Jimmy Is A Lunatic' in April 2008, things have been going very well for indie rock band The Rileys. Their enthralling live performances have been stunning audiences in and around the south east of England, leading to a sell-out headline gig at Bush Hall at the end of August. Their debut self-titled EP, released in January 08, has sold 800 copies to date. The debut single, Baby Blue (described in one review as a 'grand effort' which 'hits every target'), received airplay on the BBC Radio Network, as well as local radio stations up and down the country. As Britain slumps towards a recession, The Rileys take to the country to get the nation dancing.
See more info at myspace.com/therileysmusic
The Rileys tour dates listed on Ents24.com since Jan 2008.
The Rileys Tour Dates
Track The Rileys
- You are tracking The Rileys
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 1,309,222 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
No current UK tour dates for The Rileys
Alert me when new The Rileys tour dates are announced...
You are tracking The Rileys.
We will email you as soon as UK tour dates are announced.
- Be the first to know about new The Rileys tour dates
- Alerts are free always will be
- We hate spam and will never share your email address with anyone else
- 1,309,222 fans now rely on Ents24 to track their favourite artists and venues
Puttour dates on your web site
- Customisable, flexible tour date widget
- Super quick set-up, get the code here
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Do you represent The Rileys, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page