This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Never miss another 'Kate Fox' show
Good Breeding: Kate Fox
Comedian, spoken word artist and Radio 4 Saturday Live regular Kate Fox has never wanted children. They might interrupt her reading time. In the olden days she’d have had to become a witch or a nun. Now the numbers of people choosing to stay child-free are rising all the time. Are they selfish or sane? What else can possibly give their life meaning?
Kate Fox uses yeast, sea monkeys and jokes to attempt to gestate an answer in this hour of fun and fecundity.
Image © Kate Fox
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Washington Arts Centre
Enquiries: 0191 219 3455