FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Manchester is steeped in jazz history... great musicians would come from all over the world to play here in the 50s and 60s, during the hey days of Jazz. The Free Trade Hall was the concert venue of the jazz Elite! Club43 was a very popular late night club up the road, where you could watch great musicians in a late night Jam session.
For the past 4 years, the Manchester jazz scene has been honoured by the recreation of Club 43 as a Supper Club on the site of the Free Trade Hall by Radisson Blu Edwardian hotels. The last Sunday of the month we put on a Jazz Supper Club featuring a specially prepared buffet and showcasing some of the best musicians performing around the circuits today.
3 upcoming events at Club 43 Jazz Supper Club:
Track Club 43 Jazz Supper Club
- You are tracking Club 43 Jazz Supper Club
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Club 43 Jazz Supper Club
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,137,315 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
Venue: Club 43 Jazz Supper Club
Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel
Free Trade Hall, Peter Street
M2 5PG 53.479225, -2.248309
Enquiries: 0161 835 8903
→ Salford Central 8 min walk
→ Deansgate G-Mex 8 min walk
→ Oxford Road 9 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Club 43 Jazz Supper Club? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Club 43 Jazz Supper Club, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page