As you walk down from the car park the view of Lake Windermere below you is breathtaking. The Victorian lawns and garden sweep away to fine picnic areas and numerous waterside spots. The Victorian boathouses are now home to a cosy tea-room, shop, ice-cream kiosk and rowing boat hire, and there are tables outside where you can enjoy the magnificent views of the lake and mountains beyond. In spring and early summer there are daffodils and rhododendrons in full bloom. Or visit in autumn or winter and enjoy the changing seasons.
Fell Foot Park currently has no upcoming events
Track Fell Foot Park
- You are tracking Fell Foot Park
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Fell Foot Park
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
We do not currently have any events for Fell Foot Park
Track Fell Foot Park be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking Fell Foot Park you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new Fell Foot Park events are announced.
You are signed up to Fell Foot Park events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else