FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Rock & Pop
- Rock & Roll
- Tribute Bands
- Dance & Urban
- Modern RnB
- Jazz, Blues & Soul
- Big Band
- Classic RnB
- Easy Listening
- Folk, Roots & World
- Theatre & Arts
- Shows & Events
- All Tickets
- My Tracked Artists
- Latest Tickets
- Free Events
- Special Tickets
- Disabled Access Venues
- Festival Offers
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Get an alert when new The River Rats dates are announced
Raw, earthy, foot-tapping, acoustic blues trio. Consisting of vocals/acoustic guitar, soprano saxophone and double bass, playing interpretations of John Lee Hooker, B.B. King, Muddy Waters and more.
The River Rats tour dates listed on Ents24.com since Dec 2005.
The River Rats Tour Dates
Track The River Rats
- You are tracking The River Rats
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
No current UK tour dates for The River Rats
Alert me when new The River Rats tour dates are announced...
You are tracking The River Rats.
We will email you as soon as UK tour dates are announced.
- Be the first to know about new The River Rats tour dates
- Alerts are free always will be
- We hate spam and will never share your email address with anyone else
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 to track their favourite artists and venues
Puttour dates on your web site
- Customisable, flexible tour date widget
- Super quick set-up, get the code here
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
Another great gig from the River Rats in the cosy environs of the Red Deer. Great vocals from Dave, amazing solo from Neil on double bass and Saxbob on soprano just gets better. Friendly crowd and good atmosphere too : ) Christine from Sheffield
Have you seen The River Rats? Write a review
Do you represent The River Rats, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page