FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Edinburgh Fringe
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
The EUCO gave its first concerts in 1981 and soon gained an international reputation as a musical ambassador for the European Union. Funding from the European Commission enabled EUCO to make its name familiar worldwide with tours to Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia and the Philippines, North, South and Central America, North Africa, India and the Middle East as well as across Europe.
It regularly performs at major concert halls throughout the UK and in live broadcasts on BBC Radio 3, the Bath Festival with Alison Balsom and a tour of Christmas concertos with Nicola Benedetti.
The schedule since 2013 has included tours to Spain, Germany, Luxemburg, Turkey, Malta and most recently to Egypt.
'A demanding and richly varied programme brought great pleasure to the listeners who could only go home consumed by the music' (Rheinische Post).
See more info at euco.org.uk
5 European Union Chamber Orchestra Tour Dates
Track European Union Chamber Orchestra
- You are tracking European Union Chamber Orchestra
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 1,293,134 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: tour dates on your web site
Filter By Region
Want a different location?
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Wednesday 20th Jul: European Union Chamber Orchestra to appear at Leeds Town Hall in February 2017
- Wednesday 13th Jul: European Union Chamber Orchestra to appear at Cambridge Corn Exchange in April 2017
- Wednesday 6th Jul: European Union Chamber Orchestra to appear at Hexagon, Reading in April 2017
Have Your Say
Director Hans-Peter Hoffman is the most scintillating violinist I've heard, driving the ensemble at almost reckless tempi with accompanying theatrical gestures, but never losing grip on the tight ensemble sound. Vivaldi's well-worn Seasons sounded fresh minted and Tchaikovsky's Souvenirs de Florence had overwhelming emotional impact. Observer from Deal
Have you seen European Union Chamber Orchestra? Write a review
Do you represent European Union Chamber Orchestra, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page