FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Get an alert when new Satsangi dates are announced
An eclectic fusion that has evolved by absorbing influences from blues, rock, Indian, jazz, Latino and dance with gorgeous harmonies and melodies.
Satsangi are a British indie rock band with roots in Kerala, India. They have gigged extensively, including with The Kills, The Primitives, The Moons. Their sound has been described as blending rock ‘n’ roll, new wave and punk riffs to tripped out jazz and psych.
Rolling Stone magazine describes their music in the feature ‘Satsangi Come To India’ as, “charged by guitar romp and fiery vocals, the sound is fresh, crisp and aggressive, Menon offers a compelling mash of vocal styles; rewind to Dolores O’Riordan, Grace Slick, Sinead O’Connor and fast forward to the likes of Bjork and Karen O and add to that the bizarre temperament of the likes of Tori Amos and Regina Spektor.
See more info at satsangi.co.uk
Satsangi Tour Dates
- You are tracking Satsangi
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Receive email as soon as new tour dates are announced
- 1,108,132 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- Alerts are free and always will be!
- We never share details with 3rd parties
No current UK tour dates for Satsangi
Alert me when new Satsangi tour dates are announced...
You are tracking Satsangi.
We will email you as soon as UK tour dates are announced.
- Be the first to know about new Satsangi tour dates
- Alerts are free always will be
- We hate spam and will never share your email address with anyone else
- 1,108,132 fans now rely on Ents24 to track their favourite artists and venues
Puttour dates on your web site
- Customisable, flexible tour date widget
- Super quick set-up, get the code here
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you seen Satsangi? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Satsangi, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page