Celebrating 50 Years of Led Zeppelin: Whole Lotta Led
"In August 1968, four young came together in a London rehearsal room and performed an old Johnny Burnette song 'Train Kept A-Rollin'
This was the birth of Led Zeppelin.
Throughout 2018, Whole Lotta Led will be celebrating the 50th anniversary of the birth of Led Zeppelin with a show that will include songs from all of their studio albums, ranging from their beautiful acoustic songs that the huge anthems we all know and love.
Now in their 22nd year, Whole Lotta Led are widely regarded as the closest to the original that you will ever hear.
Whole Lotta Led are here to show that, after 50 years, Led Zeppelin's influence and importance is still as strong as ever."
Info provided by the Event Organiser
Whole Lotta Led - The UK's Leading Tribute To Led Zeppelin.
Whole Lotta Led are the longest running, full-time professional tribute to Led Zeppelin. Back in 2012 Whole Lotta Led made significant changes to their line up which has seen them go from strength to strength, with the band's customary 2½hr shows receiving universal acclaim from Zeppelin fans the length and breadth of the UK.
Whole Lotta Led tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Stamford Corn Exchange
Bookings: 01780 766 455
Disabled Bookings: 01780 766 455
→ Stamford (Lincs) 8 min walk