Thu 4th Jul at 5:30pm
@ Ropetackle Arts Centre, Shoreham-by-Sea
Featuring: Richard & Judy
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Book Launch: Richard & Judy
"City Books present an evening with Richard Madeley to celebrate the release of his first novel Some Day I'll Find You.
From the author of self-penned and critically acclaimed memoir, Fathers & Sons, comes a brilliant new book which begins in WW2... with an irresistible hook.
Alongside his wife Judy Finnigan, Richard Madeley presented the enormously successful Richard & Judy television show which ran on Channel 4 for seven years. In 2008 he published his bestselling and much praised memoir.
This special evening will also feature Judy in conversation with Richard."
Info provided by the Event Organiser
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Ropetackle Arts Centre
Phone: 01273 464440
Disabled Bookings: 01273 464440
→ Shoreham By Sea 8 min walk