This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
My Gay Best Friend
My Gay Best Friend starts in a ladies’ loo in Eastbourne. Rachel is furious because her gay best friend Gavin hasn’t turned up to support her in her stage debut; he’s too busy in Hurstpierpoint trying to become a father with a lesbian couple and a turkey baster! It sounds like a bit of a romp.
This event takes place at The Lowry, which has achieved Silver Status for disabled access from Attitude Is Everything.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: The Lowry
Disabled Access: Silver Status
Bookings: 0843 208 6000
Disabled Bookings: 0161 876 2183
Seating Plan: View the Seating Plan