This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Never miss another 'Human League' show
See all dates for Kew The Music 2013
Kew The Music 2013: Human League
Kew Gardens' annual 'party for the planet' features musical legends from jazz, rock and pop over six nights in July.
London's famous picnic concerts at Kew Gardens are set against the glorious Victorian Temperate House, which is adorned with live screens, making sure it’s an all-singing, all-dancing and all-action packed evening.
See www.kew.org/visit-kew-gardens/whats-on/kew-the-music/index.htm for further information.
Formed in the late 1970s by Sheffield-based computer programmers Ian Craig Marsh and Martyn Ware, Human League evolved into one of the seminal 80s electro pop bands. Fronted by former hospital porter, Philip Oakey - and featuring dancers Susan Ann Sulley and Joanne Catherall - the band went on to record some of the most influential songs of the decade.
Human League tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 16 people currently track this event
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Kew Gardens
Enquiries: 020 8332 5000
Disabled Bookings: 020 8332 5655
→ Kew Bridge 9 min walk
→ Kew Gardens 10 min walk