This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Never miss another 'The Sherlocks' show
Following the recent success of their debut album, ‘Live For The Moment’, The Sherlocks have announced their biggest UK headline tour to date, hitting the road in February 2018.
Sheffield's The Sherlocks are not any old four-piece Indie-Rock band. It's a family affair, with the band containing two sets of brothers! Brothers Kiaran (vocals/guitar) and Brandon Cook (drums) are joined by brothers Josh (guitar) and Andy Davidson (bass). Since forming in 2010 they have notched up over 500 gigs.
They take their inspiration from fellow Sheffield stars the Arctic Monkeys, along with hints of The Jam, Courteeners and Beatles. Sheffield indie chart star Reverend & The Makers front man Jon McClure is a big fan and has offered to write with them.
The Sherlocks tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 2 people currently track this event
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: The Wedgewood Rooms
Phone: 023 9286 3911
Disabled Bookings: 023 9286 3911
→ Southsea Hoverpt 8 min walk