FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Edinburgh Fringe
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Peninsula Arts is an exciting and varied public arts programme operating within the Faculty of Arts at Plymouth University. The all year round programe includes exhibitions, music, film, public lectures, and theatre and dance performance. One of its principle aims is to provide access to a programme of wide ranging high quality arts and cultural experiences.
Box Office opening hours are Monday to Friday from 10:00am to 5:00pm.
On event nights opening hours are extended until the start of the event.
Peninsula Arts Gallery currently has no upcoming events
Track Peninsula Arts Gallery
- You are tracking Peninsula Arts Gallery
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Peninsula Arts Gallery
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,292,900 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
We do not currently have any events for Peninsula Arts Gallery
Track Peninsula Arts Gallery be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking Peninsula Arts Gallery you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new Peninsula Arts Gallery events are announced.
You are signed up to Peninsula Arts Gallery events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 1,292,900 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
Venue: Peninsula Arts Gallery
Plymouth University, Roland Levinsky Building
PL4 8AA 50.374180, -4.138994
Phone: 01752 58 50 50
→ Plymouth 6 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Peninsula Arts Gallery? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Peninsula Arts Gallery, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page