FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Christmas VIP
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
With Dr Anne Stewart, Consultant Adolescent Psychiatrist at the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services.
Eating disorders commonly start in the adolescent years and can have a profound impact on psychological, social, educational and physical functioning.
Dr. Stewart will explore how eating disorders develop and become maintained, and how professionals, young people and their families can work together to promote recovery. Her talk will refer to recent research in this area.
Suitable for 13 and over.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Science Oxford Live
Enquiries: 01865 728953