This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Never miss another 'FiddleBop!' show
""Roll up, roll up, roll up... Only one more left, madam! Thank you, m'dear! And here's another last one!" Don't you just love street markets? All that buzz and banter. And especially at night, and especially with hot jazz swing with gypsy zing as the musical backdrop! And you can have all this and more, when FiddleBop return to the far-famed Night Market in Oxford's North Parade. So get your taste pubs ready for superb food and drink and get your ear buds (is there such a thing?) ready for superb foot-tappable scintillating songs and tunes from the FiddleBop four! See you there?"
Info provided by the Event Organiser
Hot jazz swing with that gypsy zing! Sparkling songs and terrific tunes! FiddleBop's music:
- Is passionate, powerful, and mightily rhythmical, yet has the delicacy that comes only from acoustic instruments.
- Has its roots in 1930s Paris but is bang up to date.
- Features soaring, hi-energy violin; fluent, quirky, driving guitars; earth-striding double bass, and graceful vocal harmonies (and the occasional excitement-fuelled bellow).
- Always has a dash of wit and humour!
FiddleBop! tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: North Parade Night Market
→ Oxford 17 min walk