FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- All Tickets
- Latest Tickets
- Free Events
- Special Tickets
- Disabled Access Venues
- Festival Offers
- Brit Awards 2016
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Wimbledon 2014 - The Championships
VIP Deal: Hospitality Tickets available!
Experience a day at Wimbledon in the luxurious Fairway Village, which is elegant and stylish throughout and widely regarded as the best VIP hospitality offering at The Championships.
With Andy Murray set to defend his title in 2014, visitors to the tournament are sure to witness some nail biting tennis; whether that's shock exits or five set marathons, don't miss out on your chance to attend The Championships, Wimbledon, the most prestigious Grand Slam tennis tournament in the calendar!
Wimbledon 2014 Hospitality packages (£750-£1554) include:
- All day access to the exclusive Fairway Village facility and Village Suite Restaurant.
- Reserved debenture ticket for Centre Court or a reserved No.1 Court ticket (tickets guaranteed in pairs).
- Morning coffee on arrival.
- Champagne and Pimm's reception.
- Complimentary bar and champagne all day.
- À la carte lunch with fine wines, liqueurs and coffee.
- Traditional afternoon tea.
- Air conditioning throughout.
- Car park pass (1 per 2 guests).
- Valet parking available on request.
- Official Wimbledon programme.
- Exceptional customer service from experienced hostesses.
- Live musical entertainment, sun cream, bottled water, live TV coverage, order of play, a choice of newspapers.
23rd June - 6th July 2014 - Wimbledon, London BUY NOW >
Terms and Conditions
Sportsworld Group Limited will deliver all elements of the Hospitality Package. Ticketmaster UK Limited accepts no responsibility for the delivery or quality of the products and services to be provided by Sportsworld Group Limited. If you have any queries relating to any of the elements of the Hospitality Package, please contact Sportsworld Group Limited at www.sportsworld.co.uk/enquire or by calling +44(0)208 971 2966.