FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- All Tickets
- Latest Tickets
- Free Events
- Special Tickets
- Disabled Access Venues
- Festival Offers
- Brit Awards 2016
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
The Anti-Ageing Health & Beauty Show
Special Offer: 2 for 1 tickets available!
Showcasing the latest anti-ageing treatments and products, The Anti-ageing Health & Beauty Show offers you beauty, health and lifestyle advice to help you look your best whatever your age.
Enjoy treatments from world leading beauticians, dental and eye specialists and cosmetic doctors, sample new products and hear celebrity speakers share their beauty secrets.
- See live demonstrations of the latest eye, dental and skincare treatments from our inspirational speakers.
- Find out the true age of your skin at our skin analysis booth & discover skin care treatments to help you look younger.
- Learn how to lose weight and have fun at our Flamenco Fit classes running throughout the show.
- Get makeover tips from Nicky Clarke, hairdresser to the stars and learn how to style your hair for a younger you.
And for an extra special day, treat yourself or a friend to The Anti-Ageing Show VIP Experience. You’ll gain fast-track entry to the show and our VIP Lounge where you can relax with a glass of champagne, a complimentary copy of Harper’s Bazaar Magazine, show guide and goody bag worth over £80! You'll also receive personal skin analysis from The Cosmetic Imaging Studio and enjoy a luxurious massage or facial from Neal’s Yard.
You can now get 2 standard tickets for the price of 1 or £10 off VIP tickets for this show as part of this great offer!
OFFER CODE: ENTS
10th & 11th May - London Olympia BUY NOW >
Or call the ticket hotline on 08442097323.
Terms and Conditions
Details – 2 for 1 standard tickets i.e. £18 for 2 tickets (normally £36) or £10 off VIP tickets (£85 instead of £95). Original price of ticket: £18 for standard tickets, £95 for VIP tickets. Offer is subject to availability, closing date 8th May 2014. Transaction fee applies.