FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Edinburgh Fringe
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
← Please choose a date…
No tickets for sale
Check the info below
← Please choose a ticket…
We have more than one ticket for this event - please choose one from the list
Pick A Date
Seatwave offer you a safe way of buying tickets for "sold out" shows
Please check the artist line-up and event details on the purchase page before you buy
Ents24 is proud to be…
- The UK's most popular independent ticketing website
- Trusted by entertainment fans since 1999
- An easy and safe place to buy tickets for thousands of shows
Buy with confidence from Ents24's trusted ticket partners
Tickets: Available Limited
Tickets will be on sale here on
More buying choices
Anyone for tennis?
Richard and Anthea are the ideal couple. Charming, generous and successful, they can't help but attract loyal and loving friends. Can they?
Is it possible that being friends with such a golden couple can have its downfalls? Could you actually come to loathe such lovable people, especially when they are so… well… 'nice'?
Richard, Anthea and their friends repeatedly gather to relax and compete, both on and off the tennis court, as their private agonies emerge to devastating effect.
Played out in the same back garden over a twelve-year period, this painfully funny play explores the unrelenting themes of ageing, jealousy and unrequited love.
Of all his seventy-six plays (so far!), Sir Alan Ayckbourn has frequently said that Joking Apart is one of his favourites.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Nottingham Playhouse
Phone: 0115 941 9419
Disabled Bookings: 0115 941 9419
→ Nottingham 13 min walk