This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Writing for TV Workshop
Designed for both new and experienced writers. Former Head of Development at Baby Cow TV (makers of Ideal, Gavin & Stacey) Ric Michael guides you through the politics, opportunities, etiquette and rationale of writing for the small screen – on television, online and mobile platforms.
This event has been rescheduled from 20th November.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Waterside Arts Centre
Bookings: 0161 912 5616
Disabled Bookings: 0161 912 5616