FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Edinburgh Fringe
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Charnwood Museum features a wide range of exhibits reflecting the history, geology, archaeology and industries of Charnwood and the surrounding area. Permanent displays include 'Coming to Charnwood', 'The Natural World of Charnwood', 'Living off the Land' and 'Earning a Living'. Each contains exhibits from the past and present including interactive displays, computers and audio-visuals. Visitors can handle rocks from Charnwood's volcanic past, walk beneath the giant oak tree, investigate the 4,000 year old burial of the Cossington Boy, visit the Victorian grocers shop or zoom-in on a fly's eye with the video microscope.
Charnwood Museum currently has no upcoming events
Track Charnwood Museum
- You are tracking Charnwood Museum
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- Be the first to hear about new events at Charnwood Museum
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,155,754 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
We do not currently have any events for Charnwood Museum
Track Charnwood Museum be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking Charnwood Museum you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new Charnwood Museum events are announced.
You are signed up to Charnwood Museum events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 1,155,754 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
Venue: Charnwood Museum
LE11 3DU 52.770737, -1.208961
Enquiries: 01509 233754
→ Loughborough 15 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Charnwood Museum? Why not write a review?
Do you represent Charnwood Museum, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page