This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Our Dynamic Sun
"For the past few years, the Sun has been very quiet, but now it is becoming active again, with huge explosions and solar flares which shoot very hot material into space at extremely high speeds. Helen Mason will explore what causes solar activity and what we are learning about the Sun from space observations in the ultraviolet and X-raywavelength ranges. For more information and to book visit www.rigb.org."
Info provided by the Event Organiser
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Enquiries: 020 7409 2992
→ Charing Cross 18 min walk
→ Green Park 5 min walk