This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Never miss another 'Geoff Gascoyne' show
Mark Jennett & Geoff Gascoyne Quartet: Geoff Gascoyne + Mark Jennett
""In demand British jazz singer" (Evening Standard) Mark Jennett and his trio Rob Barron (piano), Geoff Gascoyne (bass) and Dave Ohm (drums) will be presenting their unique take on jazz, pop and blues standards, including material from his forthcoming album. Mark has been working with leading bass player, Geoff Gascoyne on new arrangements which place the melodies of Richard Rogers, Cy Coleman, Burt Bacharach and Jimmy Webb in new and sometimes surprising contexts.
"A bright debut ... He delivers on a convincing set of standards with his supple turn of phrase." - Jazzwise"
Info provided by the Event Organiser
Fluent electric and acoustic bass player, regarded as one of the finest players of his generation. From 2003-2008 he was the bass player with Jamie Cullum.
Geoff Gascoyne tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: The Other Palace
Phone: 0844 264 2121
Disabled Bookings: 0844 264 2121
→ Victoria 4 min walk
→ Victoria 5 min walk