Thu 19th Sep at 7:00pm - 10:00pm
@ The Lighthouse, London
Also appearing: Adrian Boot
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Never miss another 'Don Letts' show
Campfire Present Legendary DJ Don Letts And The Clash Exhibition: Don Letts, Adrian Boot
"Ditto can't wait to host a unique talk with legendary British film director, musician and DJ, Don Letts, and an exhibition from iconic music photographer Adrian Boot, at Campfire in September.
The man who brought the worlds of punk and reggae together through his DJing at The Roxy will be taking us through the history and legacy of Jamaican bass culture and his influence upon groups such as The Clash, Big Audio Dynamite and Bob Marley and the Wailers. Yup - it's probably worth reading those names twice.
Accompanying Don's talk, the ditto doors will display an exhibition by one of Britain's best-known music photographers, Adrian Boot. We're delighted to be filling our gallery space with his stunning photographs of The Clash.
Let the spirit move you and join us on the 19th September at Ditto's studio."
Info provided by the Event Organiser
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: The Lighthouse
→ Essex Road 5 min walk
→ Angel 14 min walk
→ Highbury & Islington 16 min walk