This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Never miss another 'The Burning Hell' show
Folklore Presents: The Burning Hell
The Burning Hell is the alter-ego of songwriter and ukulele-slinger Mathias Kom. Loosely based in St. John’s, Newfoundland, Canada,
The Burning Hell has toured back and forth across Canada and Europe since 2007, playing everywhere from festivals to bars to living rooms - and once even a mental asylum in rural France. They have garnered acclaim for their hyperactive live shows and their caustic yet sincere lyrics, believing as they do that songs about the inevitability of death can also be fun to dance to.
In 2012, The Burning Hell both made AND broke a record: the band recorded their newest album ‘People’ (released in spring 2013) in Berlin with producers Norman Nitzsche and Ramin Bijan; later in the summer, The Burning Hell set a new world record, playing ten shows in ten countries in less than 24 hours.
The Burning Hell tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: The Lexington
Enquiries: 0207 837 5371
Disabled Bookings: 0207 837 5371
→ King's Cross 9 min walk
→ Kings Cross 9 min walk