The Lexington is a ground floor bar (lounging and bar-leaning in a chandelier lit, buffalo horn-hung, Victorian wallpapered room) plus first floor venue (200 capacity / amazing PA / great sight-lines).
Open from 12 noon every day until 2am (3am on Thursdays, 4am Fridays/Saturdays). Live music finishes at 11pm but DJs play until close with club nights often upstairs.
We're mainly an indie venue but have stabs of electronica, kraut-rock, prog, alt-folk, Afro-beat, rock'n'roll, experimental jazz and other interesting things.
We've got over 50 types of whiskey, a plethora of beers (both on tap and bottled) and some interesting cocktails...The food's tasty and our chef sources great fresh / healthy ingredients to present some splendid meals / snacks.
Expect to see anyone play here from Natalie Imbruglia to Wolfmother to Sleaford Mods to Seasick Steve and much more.
72 upcoming events at The Lexington:
Track The Lexington
- You are tracking The Lexington
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Lexington
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
Sounds Like London - Fightback London:
The Fuzillis, The Nuns, Thee Dagger Debs
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Friday 20th Apr: The Lexington, London published 4 new listings
- Tuesday 17th Apr: The Lexington, London published 2 new listings
- Monday 16th Apr: Brian James to appear at The Lexington, London in June
- Thursday 12th Apr: The Lexington, London published 2 new listings
- Tuesday 10th Apr: The Lexington, London published 2 new listings
Have Your Say
- Have you been to The Lexington? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'The Lexington' also like:
Do you represent The Lexington, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page