Nestled at the back of Angel station, The Islington Metalworks is a completely unique venue, steeped in history.
Built in the late 19th Century, all three floors were initially used to stable the horses that pulled the trams for London Transport. In 1925 it was converted into a metal works. This element of the business is still running successfully today.
Much of the building has now been restored, creating a number of inspiring spaces.
1 upcoming event at The Islington Metal Works:
Track The Islington Metal Works
- You are tracking The Islington Metal Works
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Islington Metal Works
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to The Islington Metal Works? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'The Islington Metal Works' also like:
Do you represent The Islington Metal Works, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page