This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Never miss another 'Pam Hogg' show
DJ set only.
Refusing to become a part of the business of fashion, the ex-printed textiles student sold her studded silver jackets and tasselled lycra numbers first in HYPER HYPER and later in her own shop in Newburgh Street. Inspired by punk, the BLITZ scene and later Acid House, in 1988 she made a record with a group called The Garden Of Eden, Hogg has been described as a 100% party girl and has designed clothes to match.
Pam Hogg tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: The Griffin
→ Shoreditch High Street 5 min walk
→ Old Street 6 min walk