This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Never miss another 'Poor Old Dogs' show
We are Poor Old Dogs and we play folk music to stomp to. We formed with a collective inclination for good, honest music.
We reside in the nooks and crannies of Bristol with a desire to sow our wild musical oats far and wide.
We play songs about everyday fishmongers, questionable milkmen, tight-fisted estate agents and general weirdos amongst other subjects; all folk songs at heart.
We play like madmen and we sweat a lot.
Poor Old Dogs tour dates
Lonely Tourist delivers a 'beard pop' and 'pub-step' like a greyhound out the traps. The tunes are largely upbeat and joyous, despite the sometimes bleak subject matter. Imagine Malcolm Middleton taking a happy pill, and this might be the result.
"Put simply to the uninitiated we’re watching Johnny Cash with the broadest Scottish accent" - Bristol 24-7
Lonely Tourist tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: The Good Ship
→ Brondesbury 2 min walk
→ Kilburn 6 min walk