FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Step back in time as we recreate Paris in 1901 and celebrate the year Pablo Picasso made his breakthrough as an artist.
Explore the exhibition Becoming Picasso: Paris 1901 and this world-famous collection after hours.
- Listen to live music including Spanish guitar.
- Discover your inner Picasso during our art workshops
- Watch a harlequin from the commedia dell'arte come to life.
- Hear exhibition talks
- Enjoy cocktails and food themed around the exhibition in the Gallery Café.
Dress as a 1901 Parisian for free admission from 6:00pm
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: The Courtauld Gallery
Enquiries: 0207 848 2526
→ Charing Cross 7 min walk
→ Temple 2 min walk