FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Christmas VIP
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
Bringing together wit, wisdom and enough food and drink to see you through from early breakfast to a nightcap at last orders at the bar, The Book Club offers a cultural revolution to the East End's social scene.
The Book Club fuses lively, creative events and late night drinking seven days a week with an alternative menu of brain-teasing and mind-expanding thought for food in the form of workshops, talks, cultural showcases, parties, ping pong, pool and the best in new music. The Book Club is the younger, slightly smarter sibling of the Queen of Hoxton, and has turned the conventional arts institution on its head, fusing boozing with brain power.
Two spacious floors of a former Victorian warehouse on Leonard Street have been kitted out for eating, drinking, thinking, meeting and dancing. The Book Club has a familiar, eclectic feel as varied as the clientele and the entertainment on offer. The interior blends the raw, pared-down character of the building with layers of mix and match vintage soft furnishings, naïve mosaics and graphic lighting features, as well as the constantly evolving exhibitions that adorn the walls.
The Book Club presents an eclectic ongoing programme of events and social activities in art, music, film, advertising, food, design and the odd spot of craft. The line-up includes special screenings and cross platform club nights showcasing new creative talent through to informal evening classes and talks by a host of eclectic and interesting thinkers.
Image © Sylvain Deleu
4 upcoming events at The Book Club:
Track The Book Club
- You are tracking The Book Club
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Book Club
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,207,360 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
Venue: The Book Club
100 Leonard Street
EC2A 4RH 51.524532, -0.081699
Enquiries: 0207 684 8618
→ Shoreditch High Street 3 min walk
→ Old Street 8 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Wednesday 25th Nov: Cariad Lloyd to appear at The Book Club, London in January 2016
- Thursday 19th Nov: Tim Westwood to appear at The Book Club, London in December
- Thursday 12th Nov: Girlz B Like - Fling Foot Fest! announced at The Book Club, London for December
Have Your Say
- Have you been to The Book Club? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'The Book Club' also like:
Do you represent The Book Club, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page