FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Edinburgh Fringe
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
See all dates for Intersections: Henry Moore And Stringed Surfaces
Intersections: Henry Moore And Stringed Surfaces
During the late 1930s Henry Moore visited the Science Museum several times. He was influenced by the mathematical string models, some of which are still on display in nearby cases.
Moore was delighted by the interplay of surfaces, straight lines and curves in the models, and immediately started adding string to his work. The results can be seen at this new exhibition.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Science Museum
→ South Kensington 5 min walk