Thu 24th Jan at 7:45pm
London International Mime Festival: Savanna - A Possible Landscape
@ RSC The Pit, London
Featuring: Amit Drori
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
See all dates for London International Mime Festival
London International Mime Festival: Savanna - A Possible Landscape : Amit Drori
Savanna is a journey through a fantastical landscape, an African garden of Eden inhabited by beautiful, automated animals: elephants, snakes, turtles, birds, snails, moths and caterpillars.
Drori’s hand-crafted, mechanical bestiary seems to come straight from the imagination of Leonardo da Vinci; it speaks to us from a lost paradise, a place of memories and beautiful sounds.
Discreet and touching, Savanna’s two interrelated stories, exquisite robotic animals and moving sculptures, reflect human feelings and imagination. The landscape of Savanna is a metaphor for our emotions.
Amit Drori trained at the School of Visual Theatre in Jerusalem. Savanna is his company’s second show to be produced at Switzerland’s Théâtre Vidy, Lausanne.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: RSC The Pit
Enquiries: 0207 638 8891
→ Barbican 2 min walk