Sun 24th Jun at 4:00pm
The National Youth Orchestra
@ Royal Festival Hall, London
Also appearing: John Browne
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Never miss another 'The National Youth Orchestra' show
NYO Creative Day: The National Youth Orchestra, John Browne
Inspired by the joyful presence of the Simón Bolívar Orchestra of Venezuela, the National Youth Orchestra has invited 11 - 18-year-olds who play orchestral instruments at Grade 6 level or higher to come and spend a day creating brand new music.
Creative Inspire Days see National Youth Orchestra players, top-class professionals and composer John Browne joining forces with 50 aspiring young musicians to create their own 'Young Persons Guide to the Orchestra', taking Britten's famous piece as a starting point.
The young musicians share the results of their work at 4pm on The Clore Ballroom at Royal Festival Hall.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Royal Festival Hall
Enquiries: 0871 663 2500
Bookings: 020 7960 4200
Disabled Bookings: 020 7960 4200
→ Charing Cross 5 min walk
→ Waterloo 4 min walk