This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Shanzai: Originals And Fakes
The concept of 'Shanzai' in Chinese contemporary art explodes the western idea of 'originals' and 'fakes'. Works of art in China are 'ongoing creations', progressively developed from the original and changed over time.
At this event we focus on the work of artists MadeIn Company and Sun Yuan and Peng Yu, whose work features in the Hayward gallery's exhibition 'Art of Change - New Directions from China'.
These artists look at the act of 'post-creation' as adding value to a work of art, as well as emphasizing that our understanding of the world is constantly in flux.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Royal Festival Hall
Enquiries: 0871 663 2500
Bookings: 020 7960 4200
Disabled Bookings: 020 7960 4200
→ Charing Cross 5 min walk
→ Waterloo 4 min walk