This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Never miss another 'Chrissie Hynde' show
See all dates for James Lavelle's Meltdown
James Lavelle's Meltdown: Chrissie Hynde
Musical and artistic innovator James Lavelle will curate the 21st Meltdown, following in the footsteps of some of music’s biggest names, including David Bowie, Yoko Ono, Patti Smith and Jarvis Cocker.
Combining creative entrepreneurship with a radical artistic approach, James’ genre-defying portfolio spans music, art, fashion, design and film, and as part of his groundbreaking work with UNKLE, boasts acclaimed musical collaborations with the likes of Queens of the Stone Age, Nick Cave and Thom Yorke.
Both Meltdown and James Lavelle’s iconic label Mo’Wax turn 21 in 2014, and as part of the festival, Mo’Wax21: Urban Archaeology, an interactive exhibition devised with Southbank Centre as part of the festival, celebrates the creative output of the label James launched as a teenager.
See www.southbankcentre.co.uk/whatson/festivals-series/james-lavelles-meltdown-2014 for further information.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 6 people currently track this event
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Meltdown @ Southbank Centre
→ Charing Cross 5 min walk
→ Waterloo 4 min walk