Fri 12th Apr at 7:00pm
You Can't Buy Pyramid Teabags in Egypt
@ Leicester Square Theatre, London
Featuring: Jeremy O'Donnell
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
You Can't Buy Pyramid Teabags in Egypt: Jeremy O'Donnell
We drink sixty million cups of tea in the UK every year, not each obviously,
although there are some builders that come close.
In this show Jeremy will answer all the major tea questions such as: What happened to the chimps from PG Tips adverts? Were biscuits served at The Boston Tea Party and the perennial – Is it milk in first or last?
Sharp and surreal observational humour, with a clean, swear-free set. He is a regular compere at several comedy clubs, in and outside the capital. As well as performing both his live stand-up and sketches for television, he writes prolifically for TV and radio.
O'Donnell mixes sharp oneliners with friendly storytelling and sparkling off the cuff wit.
'Lightening fast' (Evening Standard).
Jeremy O'Donnell tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Leicester Square Theatre
Phone: 020 7734 2222
Disabled Bookings: 020 7734 2222
Seating Plan: View the Seating Plan
→ Charing Cross 10 min walk
→ Leicester Square 3 min walk