This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Freedom Of Photography
Contemporary art is full of photographs trying to look slightly more sophisticated than 'commercial' photos. Although good and inventive photography can be found anywhere, art does not have the monopoly. In this illustrated talk writer/curator David Campany and photographer Jason Evans explore why the medium's freedom is paramount.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Phone: 020 7930 3647
→ Charing Cross 8 min walk
→ Charing Cross 3 min walk