This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Workshop for Children Aged 5 - 11 yrs
2 - 4.30pm
Explore the museum’s range of innovative chairs and then create your own miniature chair. Use exciting ideas and unusual materials to transform your chair from an everyday piece of furniture into a champion chair.
Please note children must be accompanied by an adult, with a maximum of two children per adult.
Image © The Design Museum
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Venue: Design Museum
→ London Bridge 8 min walk
→ Fenchurch Street 10 min walk
→ Fenchurch Street (London) 10 min walk
→ Tower Hill 9 min walk
→ Tower Gateway 9 min walk