The 333/Mother bar complex was at the heart of the original Hoxton clubbing revolution. Music is the main concern at 333 and the place regularly hosts sparkling line ups covering everything from the darkest drum n bass to crunchy beats and breaks. 333 have kept themselves at the forefront of the scene and many of the nights here are the epitome of nu rave cool with electroclash, minimal techno and indie rock combined over three hectic floors. No East End venue has inspired more silly fashions, general japery and musical mayhem than this Shoreditch stalwart.
1 film now showing at 333 Club:
Track 333 Club
- You are tracking 333 Club
- Email alerts will be sent to your email address
- We do not currently send alerts for new film listings
- When this feature is added, you will automatically be subscribed.
Tue 29 May
Fri 25 May
Listings coming soon
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to 333 Club? Why not write a review?