FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
The Henry Moore Institute is situated on The Headrow, in Leeds city centre's cultural hub.
The Institute in Leeds is known internationally for its wide-ranging programme. Its exhibitions vary from historic to contemporary sculpture, as does its active research programme.
As well as managing a specialist library, the Institute curates the British sculpture and archive collections of Leeds Museums and Galleries.
Henry Moore Institute currently has no upcoming events
Track Henry Moore Institute
- You are tracking Henry Moore Institute
Fans of this venue also track:
- Be the first to hear about new events at Henry Moore Institute
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,110,019 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
We do not currently have any events for Henry Moore Institute
Track Henry Moore Institute be the first to know about new tour dates
Tracking Henry Moore Institute you will be the first to know about new tour dates
Email me when new Henry Moore Institute events are announced.
You are signed up to Henry Moore Institute events. We will let you know as soon as new dates are announced.
- Receive email as soon as new events are listed
- 1,110,019 fans now rely on alerts to follow their favourite artists and venues
- Alerts are free and you can unsubscribe at any time
- We won't pass your email address to anyone else
Putevent listings on your web site
- Customisable, flexible tour date widget
- Super quick set-up, get the code here
Venue: Henry Moore Institute
74 The Headrow
LS1 3AH 53.800030, -1.547432
Enquiries: 0113 246 7467
→ Leeds 7 min walk
News and Announcements RSS feed
No current news or announcements.
Have Your Say
- Have you been to Henry Moore Institute? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'Henry Moore Institute' also like:
Do you represent Henry Moore Institute, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page