This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Never miss another 'Craig Ogden' show
Classical Guitar Concert: Craig Ogden
This concert is raising funds for the Friends of the Leeds Centre for Leukaemia, Lymphoma, Myeloma. This charity supports the Leeds Haematology Service for people with blood and bone marrow diseases.
A household name to listeners of Classic FM and Radio 3, with a string of No.1 CDs to his name, Australian born guitarist Craig Ogden is one of the most acclaimed classical guitarists of his generation.
Australian virtuoso classical guitarist and one of the most exciting artists of his generation, dubbed 'a worthy successor to Julian Bream' by the BBC.
In 2010, Classic FM released 'Craig Ogden The Guitarist', a fascinating collection of popular favourites and new works. It spent five weeks at the top of the classical charts.
Craig Ogden tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Grove Methodist Church
→ Horsforth 17 min walk