This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Set in Glasgow on the day of the Orange Walk, Bill MacWilliam is determined that his son, Cameron, will join him on the walk. However, prompted by his mother’s recent death, Cameron has started to question his father’s beliefs. Throw in the arrival of the staunch Irish Catholic spinster from downstairs and her pregnant niece.
Comic chaos and dramatic conflict is the result. Father is pitted against son and niece against aunt as old prejudices are questioned and new ideals sought.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Phone: 01563 554 900
Disabled Bookings: 01563 554 900
Seating Plan: View the Seating Plan
→ Kilmarnock 5 min walk