This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
10 Days That Shook The Kitchen
A hilarious look at modern family life written and performed by Edinburgh Fringe sell-out writer and performer, Ginny Davis. Think "Outnumbered" crossed with "Bridget Jones' Diary"
A fantastic mum's night out - for anyone who knows the joys and trials of a young family!
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: Kettering Arts Centre
Enquiries: 01536 513 858
Bookings: 07759 765 824
Disabled Bookings: 07759 765 824
→ Kettering 16 min walk