The Old Market is Hove's high-quality, independent theatre and arts venue.
Performances, gigs, theatre, dance, events; The Old Market, recently renovated, is a dynamic cultural venue just outside the city centre.
The Old Market's main space is a 300-500 capacity room with the flexibility to showcase everything from rock bands to exciting new theatre or cabaret. Recently re-fitted, The Old Market (or TOM for short) is also home to rehearsal spaces, production facilities and art and photography galleries. TOM's bar, open on all event nights, hosts its own entertainment from comedians to film screenings.
25 upcoming events at The Old Market:
Track The Old Market
- You are tracking The Old Market
- Be the first to hear about new events at The Old Market
- Alerts are free & always will be
- 1,382,365 fans now rely on Ents24 alerts
- We hate spam, your email will never be shared
Hundred Watt Club - An 80s Themed Evening Of Burlesque:
Miss Ooh La Lou, Tina T'urner Tea Lady, Alex McAleer and Daisy Black
Miss Chastity Belt, Lena Mae
The Old Market X The Brighton Film Party Society Present A Big Lebowkski Party
PutCustomisable, flexible tour date widget… Super quick set-up, get the code here: event listings on your web site
News and Announcements RSS feed
- Friday 12th Jan: From Ibiza To The Norfolk Broads announced at The Old Market, Hove for January
- Thursday 11th Jan: The Old Market, Hove published 5 new listings
- Monday 8th Jan: The Lock In Dance Show to appear at The Old Market, Hove in March
- Monday 18th Dec: The Old Market X The Brighton Film Party Society Present A Big Lebowkski Party announced at The Old Market, Hove for March 2018
Have Your Say
- Have you been to The Old Market? Why not write a review?
Readers who like 'The Old Market' also like:
Do you represent The Old Market, or are you a member of their promotional team? Click here to claim this page