FiltersShow / Hide
- All Events
- Theatre & Shows
- Days Out
- Edinburgh Fringe
- Anywhere In The UK
- Location: Anywhere in the UK
Radius: ... miles
This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Never miss another 'Lewis Hamilton Band' show
Since their formation in August 2010 The Lewis Hamilton Band have been booked for over 450 shows from Shetland to Poland, and have appeared at most of the UK's biggest blues festivals, including Main Stage performances at Hebden Bridge and Maryport.
21 year old Lewis was nominated 'Young Blues Artist Of The Year' in the British Blues Awards 2014.
The opening track Lonesome and Blue from the band's 3rd studio album Ghost Train was played on Bob Harris Sunday BBC R2.
Lewis Hamilton Band tour dates
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
- 1 person currently tracks this event
Venue: The Blues Cafe Bar
4 Montpellier Parade
HG1 2TJ 53.992725, -1.543363
Enquiries: 01423 566881
Bookings: 01904 466149
→ Harrogate 5 min walk