This event has been and gone!
Catch the next one:
Check out the info below for future tour dates, and track them to receive alerts when they tour near you
Butterfly / Out Of The Bad
In January 1987 the management of the Caterpillar factory in Uddingston announced the factory was to close.
Butterfly and Out of the Bad focuses on the effect the closure had on those who worked in the factory and lived in the local community.
It’s March 1987 and Jamie Cassidy is facing redundancy. And if this isn’t bad enough he makes a life shattering discovery which has driven him to despair. In an attempt to get away from everything Jamie climbs the factory’s water tower. However, he soon discovers he’s not alone…or the only one with problems. Butterfly is a black comedy dealing with complicated lives, loves and buried secrets.
In Out of the Bad Mary has the hangover from hell. The last thing she needs is her daughter Danni to come round uninvited with bad news. But Mary soon becomes determined that Danni should know her heritage. As she reminisces she soon realises the factory closure may not have been the disaster it was in 1987… and life must go on.
Track this event
- Event has been added to your calendar
- Any important updates will be sent to your email address
- Add to your personal Ents24 calendar
- Sync with iCal, Outlook and others
- Receive important updates
Join the millions of entertainment fans that trust Ents24
- Get the full picture with the UK's biggest entertainment guide
- Buy tickets from trusted ticket sellers
- Our customers rate us excellent on Trustpilot
Venue: The Town House
Enquiries: 01698 452299
→ Hamilton Central 7 min walk